OUR Vision, Mission, Values and principles
The Brunel SEN MAT (BSM) is a 0 - 25 multi-academy trust specialising in the special education sector. The Trust has the experience, skills and expertise to focus on special education enabling the development of diverse quality provisions while maintaining high standards and performance which will improve the life chances and outcomes of children and young people (CYP) with special educational needs & disabilities (SEND).
The Trust’s vision is to deliver aspirational specialist education through a “boutique” MAT which values and recognises the need for each specialist provision to be creative and unique to ensure they meet the individual needs of the CYP.
No barriers only potential
To be an exceptional creative education family opening doors, opening minds and changing lives.
We will significantly improve life chances & outcomes for CYP with SEND through:
- Exceptional Education
- Exceptional People
- Exceptional Practice
- Exceptional Strategy
The Vision and Mission are underpinned by the shared core values:
Aspiration for all is underpinned by absolute integrity resulting in true inclusion for all.
Our principles, shaped by our vision, mission & values, are at the heart of all we do.
- Creating opportunities for all
- High quality Teaching and Learning delivering exceptional outcomes
- Efficient, effective and compliant business practice
- Innovative and creative Curriculums enrich learning
- Commitment to the safeguarding of all CYP
- High standards of Governance & leadership
- High quality professional People development
- Effective communication and collaborative partnerships